Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Consult the index of the reference book for your subject:
The Making of Nurse Professionals by
Call Number: 174.2 C86
Publication Date: 2010-08-05
rofessionalism in nursing : an overview -- The crisis in professionalism and professional education -- Roots and branches of professionalism -- The place of virtue ethics within nursing -- A framework for nurse professionals -- Learning a profession : considerations and strategies -- Measuring professionalism -- Virtues significant in nursing -- Equipping the next generations of nurse professionals.
Reference works are shelved separately from circulating items.
- References are for use in the library.
- Encyclopedias may be used for general or background information; some are subject specific for proper language and terms.
- Other types of references: almanacs, atlases, dictionaries, directories, handbooks
- Check indexes for volume and page numbers for specific topics.
- Note if there are suggested references at end of article or entry for further study.