Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Journals for nursing disciplines
Titles are available for other journals issued by nursing associations or organizations. Consult the EJC or the OPAL catalog, or the organization web site.
SEARCH WITHIN this journal or publication is a feature that is similar in many databases.
- Perform a basic search by adding your term to the journal title
- Perform an advanced search by adding terms in multiple search boxes
- Choose where to search for your terms... author, subject, text, etc.
- Journals : scholarly, academic, peer-reviewed
- Popular magazines and newspapers
- Trade or professional interest
- Some publishers restrict full text publication for 12 months
- If not full text try FIND IT or REQUEST AN ARTICLE
- As you do research keep track of bibliographic information
- One source of online help is Son of Citation
- DOI (Digital Object Identifiers) are available for articles from online journals. This keeps the url of the article fixed. The DOI will continue to direct the user to the article when it is moved. A DOI lookup form is available.