Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
These are a few of the many available e-books. Off-campus authentication my be required.
Social Work Practice in the Addictions by
Publication Date: 2013
This book offers comprehensive, evidence-based and interdisciplinary coverage of social work practice regarding addiction, incorporating concepts of social justice, practice with diverse communities and ethics to span the entire knowledge base of social work.
Ebrary E-books (Electronic Resources)
- Access e-books through titles linked in catalog.
- Search by keyword, author, title, or subject.
- Subject Searching: difference between keyword and subject.
- Browse contents, bibliographies, indexes online.
- For reference and bibliographical purposes save searches in "BookShelf" folders.
The E-books link on library home page will take you to a list of electronic book databases.
Other E-books from OhioLINK databases include:
- Ebrary Ebooks
- Electronic Book Center (scholarly, reference, literature, Bible, Shakespeare)
- Ebsco Ebook collection on many academic subjects before 2004.
- Gale Virtual Reference (quick reference, religion, history)
- Oxford Reference Online (dictionaries, general reference, language and subject reference)
- Safari Books Online (computer science, information technology, business)