Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Lourdes & OhioLINK/OPAL Catalogs: Books, Videos, Electronic Resources (E-Books)
Lourdes University Library Catalog
Go directly to the Lourdes University Library catalog and choose the type of search (keyword, title, author, subject) you want to do.
If Lourdes University Library does not have the item, you can search another OPAL library's catalog.
If Lourdes University Library does not have the item, you can search the OhioLINK catalog.
FIND A BOOK in Duns Scotus Library by searching in the online catalog and noting the Dewey decimal call number.
LIMIT TO THOSE NOT CHECKED OUT will display only books in the library, not ebooks. Check this box to narrow the search results to find items on the shelves.
BROWSE the stacks (book shelves) to serendipitously find other books.
DEWEY NUMBERS for Ancient and Medieval art:
- 709 Historical, geographic, persons treatment of fine and decorative art
- 722 Architecture from earliest times to ca 300
- 723 Architecture from ca 300 to 1399
- 732 Sculpture from earlist times to ca 500
- 733 Greek, Etruscan, Roman sculpture
- 759 Historical, geographic, persons treatment of painting and paintings
Reference works are shelved separately from circulating
- References are for
use in the library.
- Encyclopedias may be used for general or background information; some are subject specific for proper language and terms.
- Other types of references: almanacs, atlases, dictionaries, directories, handbooks
- Check indexes for
volume and page numbers for specific topics.
- Note if there are suggested references at end of article or entry for further study.