Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Gender and women's leadership : a reference handbook by
Call Number: 305.42 G28
2 vols. Contents include feminist theories of leadership and history of women's public leadership. Also included are chapters on women and leadership in different areas: social movements, globally, in business, religious organizations, in academia, in health, media, sports, the arts and public policy.
Leadership in nonprofit organizations : a reference handbook by
Call Number: 658.4092 L46
2 vols. Issues and leadership topics important to the social sector of nonprofits, charitable, tax exempt, volunteer, or philanthropic organizations. Appendices include annotated descriptions of books, websites, and organizations.
Religious Leadership by
Call Number: 206.1 R27c
Publication Date: 2013
Two volumes focus on multiple traditions of religious leadership within communities of faith, their education and training, and impact on society.
Reference works are shelved separately from circulating items.
- References are for use in the library.
- Encyclopedias may be used for general or background information; some are subject specific for proper language and terms.
- Other types of references: almanacs, atlases, dictionaries, directories, handbooks
- Check indexes for volume and page numbers for specific topics.
- Note if there are suggested references at end of article or entry for further study.