Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
E-Books: These are a few of the many available e-books. Off-campus authentication my be required.
Contemporary Leadership Theories by
Publication Date: 2010
Characteristics of contemporary theoretical approaches in leadership research -- Attribution theory in leadership research -- Psychodynamic leadership approach -- Neocharismatic leadership -- Leader-member exchange theory -- Idiosyncrasy credit model of leadership -- Symbolic leadership -- Micro-politics approach to leadership -- Role theory of leadership -- Social learning theory of leadership.
Ebrary E-books (Electronic Resources)
- Access e-books through titles linked in catalog.
- Search by keyword, author, title, or subject.
- Subject Searching: difference between keyword and subject.
- Browse contents, bibliographies, indexes online.
- For reference and bibliographical purposes save searches in "BookShelf" folders.
The E-books link on library home page will take you to a list of electronic book databases.
Other E-books from OhioLINK databases include:
- Ebrary Ebooks
- Electronic Book Center (scholarly, reference, literature, Bible, Shakespeare)
- Ebsco Ebook collection on many academic subjects before 2004.
- Gale Virtual Reference (quick reference, religion, history)
- Oxford Reference Online (dictionaries, general reference, language and subject reference)
- Safari Books Online (computer science, information technology, business)