Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
For corporate officers and other major executives in business interested in developing management insight through review of the nation's largest corporations.
Harvard Business Review
Presents analysis of management problems and helpful commentary on advanced thinking and practice in all fields of management and administration.
Journal of Leadership & Organizational Studies
publishes high-quality, peer-reviewed research articles on leadership and organizational studies, focusing in particular on the intersection of these two areas of study. JLOS aims to provide scholarly understanding of the effective application of leadership and other issues in an organizational context. In other words, the journal investigates all aspects of organizations/management (primarily leadership, but also organizational behavior, strategy, and human resource management). Unlike journals
Leader to Leader
Report on management, leadership, and strategy written by today's top leaders themselves.
Leadership is designed to provide an ongoing forum for academic researchers to exchange information, insights and knowledge on both theoretical development and empirical research on leadership. It publishes original, high quality articles that contribute to the advancement of the study of leadership. The journal is global in orientation and focus.
Leadership in Action
Leadership in Action has ceased publication with Volume 30, Number 1.
The Leadership Quarterly
This journal brings together a focus on leadership for scholars, consultants, practicing managers, executives and administrators, as well as those numerous university faculty members across the world who teach leadership as a college course. It provides timely publication of leadership research and applications and has a global reach. It also focuses on yearly reviews of a broad range of leadership topics on a rotating basis and emphasizes cutting edge areas through special issues.
Nonprofit Management & Leadership
Brings together knowledge about special needs, challenges, & opportunities of nonprofit organizations & offers insights on common concerns of nonprofit leaders in all settings.
SEARCH WITHIN this journal or publication is a feature that is similar in many databases.
- Perform a basic search by adding your term to the journal title
- Perform an advanced search by adding terms in multiple search boxes
- Choose where to search for your terms... author, subject, text, etc.
- Journals : scholarly, academic, peer-reviewed
- Popular magazines and newspapers
- Trade or professional interest
- Some publishers restrict full text publication for 12 months
- If not full text try FIND IT or REQUEST AN ARTICLE
- As you do research keep track of bibliographic information
- One source of online help is Son of Citation
- DOI (Digital Object Identifiers) are available for articles from online journals. This keeps the url of the article fixed. The DOI will continue to direct the user to the article when it is moved. A DOI lookup form is available.